- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is looking to add a professional Administrative Specialist to their growing team. This team works independently to complete projects like daily reports and collecting data for management.
- Collect data from the ERP system for 30+ teams and generate related reports for management.
- Organize data in Excel sheets and have the ability to interpret data.
- Distribute report findings across the organization.
- Assist with general administrative duties to help division run smoothly; maintain office supplies, filing, running reports, and being proactive with needs.
- Listen to calls to help audit customer service and provide corrections to how things were handled
- Other duties as assigned
- Three+ years of administrative office experience required; High school diploma required
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer relation skills
- Ability to work with a high sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- Experience/Proficiency with ERP, SharePoint, Excel
Morgan HunterWhy Work Here?
Established company, family-oriented atmosphere, good benefits!
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary staffing to direct-hire placements. We’re more than just a recruiting firm—we’re a partner and a performer, leveraging our relationships and expertise to match companies with sought-after talent. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we’re also responsive and efficient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker—because everyone deserves to find the right fit.
AddressOverland Park, KS
BusinessView all jobs at Morgan Hunter