- Posted: 4 days ago
Over the past 78 years, Morgan Corp. has expanded to one of the largest diversified heavy construction companies in the Southeast. With offices in SC, NC, and GA, and hundreds of employees, Morgan Corp. supports multiple projects and strives to exceed customer expectations while upholding core values.
Morgan Corp. is currently searching for experienced Industrial Electricians in the North Carolina area.
This position performs a variety of tasks involving physical labor at construction sites. This position will also assist other crafts as necessary.
Work on industrial construction sites performing the following activities:
- Ability to read and interpret engineered electrical installation drawings.
- Install EMT, IMC, RGC and PVC conduit systems to include field bending by hand bender and electric/hydraulic means. Also to include necessary metallic conduit cutting/threading for field installation.
- Install cable tray systems.
- Install underground duct bank conduit systems.
- Install single and multi-conductor power and control cabling to include appropriate termination methods.
- Install grounding systems to include necessary connections by crimp or exothermic welding means.
- Experience with trencher and mini excavator used in the installation of grounding and underground conduit duct bank systems.
- Properly operate hand and power tools.
- Perform safety inspections of work areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to identify and correct unsafe conditions
- Capable of working at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
- Ability to coordinate with other skilled trades on the site to foster a safe productive project team.
- Must be accountable for conduct and have excellent attendance.
Work is performed outside in all types of environmental conditions. This position performs strenuous physical activity, for long periods, under varying and adverse field conditions. This position must be able to lift and/or carry up to 75 lbs., stand, walk on uneven surfaces, manually manipulate, grasp, reach out and above shoulder, climb, kneel, bend, twist, and push/pull.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Health benefits and 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
AddressBelews Creek, NC
ManufacturingView all jobs at Morgan Corp.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?