Program Manager - F-35
- Posted: over a month ago
At MBC, we believe we can. We believe in working hard to meet our clients’ outcomes. We believe in laughter to help us recharge, draw people together, foster a positive work environment, and boost creativity. We believe in listening to our employees, partners, and clients. We believe in always challenging ourselves, for it is through pushing our boundaries that we achieve our greatest successes. This mindset propels our employees and our teams to accomplish our goals. That’s where you come in. If you believe in these things too, you’re our kind of person!
We are currently seeking a Program Manager to join our team supporting the F-35 Joint Program Office in Arlington, Virginia.
What you’ll do:
The Program Manager will support the F-35 JPO by planning, organizing, and coordinating critical aspects of the development, production, and deployment of systems, subsystems, and equipment, working across all phases of the acquisition lifecycle
- Lead a team providing acquisition support to a major defense aircraft acquisition program
- Manage multiple phases of the acquisition lifecycle and provide technical direction within broad program objectives directly related to aircraft systems, hardware and software, configuration control, test and evaluation, systems integration, and systems supportability
- Oversee the creation of various acquisition reports including Selected Acquisition Reports (SAR), Defense Acquisition Executive Summary (DAES) reporting, Research, Development and Acquisition Information System (RDAIS), Contract Cost Data Report (CCDR)).
- Prepare contract milestone metrics and trend analysis for PEO IWS leadership and in response to ad-hoc data calls
- Organize and facilitate Integrated Product Teams, Technical Interchange Meetings, off-sites, working groups, and audit teams to support acquisition policy review; coordinate and draft program briefs and capture action items and meeting minutes
- At least 10 years of experience in program management, technical, or business analysis discipline, in weapon systems acquisition and life cycle management
- At least four years of experience within the last eight years managing a Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP)
- PMP, PgMP, or DAWIA III certification
- At least five (5) years supervisory experience
- Experience with aircraft systems, hardware and software, configuration control, test and evaluation, systems integration, and systems supportability
- Experience in initiating and maintaining technical direction within broad program objectives directly related to aircraft systems, hardware and software, configuration control, test and evaluation, systems integration, and systems supportability
- Experience managing different phases of weapon system acquisition, including Concept Development, Production and Sustainment
- Demonstrated knowledge of / experience with implementation of DODI 5000 series
- Demonstrated ability to work with large and diverse teams and the ability to effectively provide guidance, direction, and supervision in all areas of contracted effort such as program management, systems engineering, major system acquisitions, and financial management
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading a contract within the DoD environment
- Eligibility to obtain a DOD Secret security clearance
- Master's degree in Engineering, Business, or a related discipline, or a Bachelor's degree and an additional four years of Defense acquisition experience
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
What MBC offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive medical plans (Aetna) with Employee Assistance Program (EAP), heath savings and flexible spending accounts, and dental and vision coverage options
- Opportunity to earn spot awards and annual, performance, and chargeability bonuses
- Traditional and Roth 401(K) plans
- Professional development including up to $2,500/year reimbursement for pre-approved courses, trainings, continued education, and/or certifications
- Paid Flexible Time Off
- 10 paid holidays
All MBC employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. MBC will require proof of vaccination status as part of our hiring process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
MBC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Morgan Business Consulting, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?