Program Management Analyst - PMS 425
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
We are currently seeking a Program Management Analyst to join our team supporting the U.S. Navy in Washington, D.C.
What you’ll do:
The Program Management Analyst will provide management and technical support to a Submarine Combat Systems and Weapons Control program.
- Provide overarching program management support for the proper development and acquisition of the combat and weapons control systems for both in-service and new construction ships
- Develop high-level spend plans and provide overarching programmatic financial management
- Implement business process improvements
- Develop senior-level financial or logistical briefings
- Track tasks, provide status updates, and processing a wide variety of tasks to completion
- Perform administrative functions as required
- Identify and correct data errors and provide recommended solutions
- Maintain an action tracker to ensure tasks are completed correctly, comprehensively, and on time
- Maintenance financial trackers
- Participate in various meetings
- Assist with the monitoring of cost and schedule impact
- Consolidate comments and evaluate briefs, reports, and naval messages
- Track configuration change documentation through the approval process to include coordinating across multiple other programs and organizations.
- At least 5 years of experience providing program management support to U.S. Navy program offices
- At least 3 years of experience providing engineering support to the U.S. Navy
- Experience working with various Navy Waterfront entities such as shipyards, installation teams, and regional maintenance facilities
- Familiarity with installation and technology insertion hardware processes and practices
- Ability to develop spend plans
- Ability to develop/document/implement new processes
- Advanced skills in Adobe Pro and Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Active DOD SECRET security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited in the United States
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to multitask
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally using a credit card or prepaid debit card as required by MBC and/or clients
What MBC offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive medical plans (Aetna) with Employee Assistance Program (EAP), heath savings and flexible spending accounts, and dental and vision coverage options
- Opportunity to earn spot awards and annual, performance, and chargeability bonuses
- Traditional and Roth 401(K) plans
- Professional development including up to $2,500/year reimbursement for pre-approved courses, trainings, continued education, and/or certifications
- Paid Flexible Time Off
- 10 paid holidays
All MBC employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. MBC will require proof of vaccination status as part of our hiring process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
MBC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Morgan Business Consulting, LLCArlington, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.