- Posted: over a month ago
At MBC, we believe we can. We believe in working hard to meet our clients’ outcomes. We believe in laughter to help us recharge, draw people together, foster a positive work environment, and boost creativity. We believe in listening to our employees, partners, and clients. We believe in always challenging ourselves, for it is through pushing our boundaries that we achieve our greatest successes. This mindset propels our employees and our teams to accomplish our goals. That’s where you come in. If you believe in these things too, you’re our kind of person!
We are currently seeking a MILPAY Analyst to join our team in Arlington, Virginia.
What you’ll do:
The MILPAY Analyst will develop, implement, and track remediation plans to address MILPAY audit findings and work closely with geographically dispersed MILPAY stakeholders in order to validate root cause analyses and validate artifacts supporting remediation actions completed.
- Develop, implement, and track remediation plans to address MILPAY audit findings and work closely with geographically dispersed MILPAY stakeholders in order to validate root cause analyses and validate artifacts supporting remediation actions completed.
- At least two years of full-time (excluding internships) experience in an accounting field or providing change management services and/or strategic communications of Federal Government agencies or Fortune 500 companies
- Eligibility to obtain a DOD Secret security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited in the United States
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
What MBC offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive medical plans (Aetna) with Employee Assistance Program (EAP), heath savings and flexible spending accounts, and dental and vision coverage options
- Opportunity to earn spot awards and annual, performance, and chargeability bonuses
- Traditional and Roth 401(K) plans
- Professional development including up to $2,500/year reimbursement for pre-approved courses, trainings, continued education, and/or certifications
- Paid Flexible Time Off
- 10 paid holidays
All MBC employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. MBC will require proof of vaccination status as part of our hiring process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
MBC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.