DHMSM Data Analytics Architect
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
That’s where you come in. If you believe in these things too, you’re our kind of architect. We are currently seeking a Data Analytics Architect to join our team remotely to support The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health’s (LPDH) $4.6B single-award IDIQ program, Defense Health Management System Modernization (DHMSM). DHMSM program supports to the Defense Health Agency and is the DoD’s leading program designed to deploy MHS GENESIS, a modern electronic health record (EHR) system, across the United States and around the globe, supporting nearly 10 million service members and their families worldwide.
What you’ll do:
- Ensure the program is progressing technically in an iterative fashion.
- Work closely with LPDH leadership to ensure the Analytics strategy is utilizing appropriate technologies to ingest, store, display and protect sensitive data.
- Work with technical teams across LPDH, Health Growth Solution (HGS), and customer organizations to ensure customer insights are being developed via an efficient, standard, and repeatable approach.
- Comfort with ambiguity, creativity, and problem-solving skills
- Extensive technical and process experience in Federal health analytics
- Ability to multitask with projects, data analysis, and coordination with the executive team
- Willing to challenge the standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions
- Strong decision-making skills and the determination to see projects through to the end and concentrate intensely on the small details of projects
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree with 9 years’ work experience
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%
Our ideal candidate possesses:
- Experience with Splunk and its associated capabilities to create dashboards, reports, etc. to understand data flow/data models
- Experience with Lyniate’s Rhapsody Integration Engine to support translation of data from system to system or component to component
- Experience with creating data models and reports with Tableau and Business Objects
- Experience with Cerner’s HealtheIntent and Millennium platforms and those associated data models
- Experience creating data solutions within server (Windows/Linux) and container (Docker/Kubernetes) based architectures
What we offer:
- Comprehensive Medical Plans
- Partnered with Aetna
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Heath Savings and Flex Accounts
- Dental & Vision
- Competitive Market Salary
- Opportunity for:
- Annual Bonuses
- Performance bonus
- Chargeability bonus
- Spot Awards
- Opportunity for:
- Traditional and Roth 401(K) Plans
- Partnered with Voya Financial
- Professional Development
- $2,500/year for pre-approved courses, trainings, continued education, and/or certifications
- Paid Flexible Time Off
- Greater flexibility for staff
- Conveys trust and a results-driven culture
- Time off must be approved by Managers, balanced against client requirements
- MBC tools to assist staff in planning and managing FTO hours and chargeability
- 9 paid holidays
All MBC employees are required to be fully vaccinated. MBC will require proof of vaccination status as part of our hiring process.
Please submit your resume via the “APPLY NOW” button
Equal Opportunity Employer
MBC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Morgan Business Consulting, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Morgan Business Consulting, LLC