Change Management and Communications Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
At MBC, we believe we can. We believe in working hard to meet our clients’ outcomes. We believe in laughter to help us recharge, draw people together, foster a positive work environment, and boost creativity. We believe in listening to our employees, partners, and clients. We believe in always challenging ourselves, for it is through pushing our boundaries that we achieve our greatest successes. This mindset propels our employees and our teams to accomplish our goals. That’s where you come in. If you believe in these things too, you’re our kind of person!
We are currently seeking a Change Management and Communications Consultant to join our team in Arlington, Virginia.
What you’ll do:
The Change Management and Communications Consultant will support our FIPMAC contract with the U.S. Navy.
- Guide project work through creative and diligent project planning, crafting project approaches, assigning roles and responsibilities, monitoring success and managing risks, discussing needs and options with clients, etc.
- Efficiently design, develop, and produce high-quality deliverables using proven methodologies and frameworks
- Possess outstanding client and senior executive communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing client needs and requirements in a time constrained environment.
- Lead data gathering efforts (i.e. interviews or quantitative data collection/analysis) and stakeholder engagement activities
- Design, facilitate, and manage large-scale client strategy sessions
- Contribute outstanding analysis and writing to synthesize the outputs of major interactions in concise documents
- At least five years of relevant work experience, at least two years of which are in roles with Fortune 500 companies or the federal government.
- Strong project management skills and ability to coordinate multiple engagements simultaneously and prioritize demands
- Eligibility to obtain a DOD Secret security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited in the United States
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
What MBC offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive medical plans (Aetna) with Employee Assistance Program (EAP), heath savings and flexible spending accounts, and dental and vision coverage options
- Opportunity to earn spot awards and annual, performance, and chargeability bonuses
- Traditional and Roth 401(K) plans
- Professional development including up to $2,500/year reimbursement for pre-approved courses, trainings, continued education, and/or certifications
- Paid Flexible Time Off
- 10 paid holidays
All MBC employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. MBC will require proof of vaccination status as part of our hiring process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
MBC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Morgan Business Consulting, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Morgan Business Consulting, LLC