Morgan 6 is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field based in Charleston, SC. Our mission is to expertly apply state of the art technology to improve the lives of Warriors – past, present, and future. Our core solutions include Software Engineering and Agile Software Development, DevSecOps, IT Support and Planning, Digital Transformation, and National Security Services. Most importantly, we are, and we support, Warriors First!
We are looking for self-starting passionate individuals who; value teamwork, demonstrate integrity and honesty, are innovative, and strive to perform quality work.
Position: We’re looking for a Webmaster (Web Design and Maintenance) to support the Marine Information Operational Center.
The Webmaster shall support and maintain development and testing of web-based portals across three security domains: Non-Classified Internet Protocol Router (NIPR), Secure Internet Protocol Router (SIPR), and Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS). Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage space/storage requirements for each instance (hubs, tenants, and sites).
- Develop and test custom web parts, libraries and lists while managing site permissions.
- Develop and maintain custom workflows, utilizing Visio and SharePoint Designer, and Microsoft Power Apps.
- Utilize Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Java Scripting and jQuery to manipulate the Document Object Model (DOM) and customize pages using Client-Side Rendering.
- Provide technical assistance in the management of software and licenses.
- Provide graphic support (limited to the manipulation of existing images), and.
- Setup and implement DOD selected collaboration tools including Microsoft SharePoint, Defense Collaboration Services, Microsoft Office tools, Microsoft Teams, and PowerBI.
- Must have an Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Certification Level I, as set forth in DoDD 8140.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree level plus 3 years’ work experience in the specific task or 6 years total work experience in the specific task or an associate’s degree plus 4 years’ work experience in the specific task may be substituted.
Why Should You Apply?
- Engaging Work
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Team environment and culture
- Your skills and talent make a difference! Your commitment can help grow a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
Primary duty location is Quantico, VA with infrequent local travel as required.
*Letter of Commitment is required for submittal. Position is contingent upon award of Project*
Powered by JazzHR
Morgan 6, LLCQuantico, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.