- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Morgan 6 is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field based in Charleston, SC. Our mission is to expertly apply state of the art technology to improve the lives of Warriors – past, present, and future. Our core solutions include Software Engineering and Agile Software Development, DevSecOps, IT Support and Planning, Digital Transformation, and National Security Services. Most importantly, we are and we support, Warriors First!
We are looking for self-starting passionate individuals who; value teamwork, demonstrate integrity and honesty, are innovative, and strive to perform quality work.
Position: We’re looking for Tech Lead to support a large, 10-year, government contract with the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Skillsets / Responsibilities: Able to lead and guide the team, apply business and functional knowledge to meet the requirements with best software development methodologies and principles.
- Review and integrate technical and application architecture requirements.
- Java, Angular, ReactJS
- Spring framework, Spring boot, Spring data
- Docker, orchestration using Kubernetes, NGINX
- REST, SOAP web services
- Authentication mechanisms (SAML, OAuth, JWT)
- AWS SQS, SNS, SES
- RedHat Process Automation Manager
- Git, bitbucket, maven, CI/CD
- Oracle and Postgres databases
- JMeter, Junit, functional testing
- Agile development experience
- Logging aggregators like (EFK or ELK)
- Splunk, SonarQube
- Data transformation across systems
- BS and Java
- Must be US Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Dual Citizen.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering / technical discipline and minimum of Five (2) years of experience. Eight (8) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- Must be able to obtain a public trust security clearance.
Why Should You Apply?
- Engaging Work
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Team environment and culture
- Your skills and talent make a difference! Your commitment can help grow a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
This position is remote.
Powered by JazzHR
Morgan 6, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Morgan 6, LLC