Intelligence Analyst - Deception Activities
Morgan 6 is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field based in Charleston, SC. Our mission is to expertly apply state of the art technology to improve the lives of Warriors – past, present, and future. Our core solutions include Software Engineering and Agile Software Development, DevSecOps, IT Support and Planning, Digital Transformation, and National Security Services. Most importantly, we are, and we support, Warriors First!
We are looking for self-starting passionate individuals who; value teamwork, demonstrate integrity and honesty, are innovative, and strive to perform quality work.
Position: We’re looking for Intelligence Analyst to support deception activities at an Operational Center for the U.S. Government.
The Intelligence Analyst shall provide structure, scope and impacts of analysis relative to Integrated Joint Special Technical Operation (IJSTO) Special Access Programs (SAPs) within an Alternate Compensatory Control Measures (ACCM) environment. Specific required analytical emphasis on political, economic, social, cultural, physical, geographic, technical, and/or military issues in specific foreign countries. The Intelligence Analyst shall possess and demonstrate analytical support capabilities commensurate with military intelligence (AllSource Analysis), working knowledge of the information environment, and the significance of regional conditions and trends in support of day-to-day operations. Requirements include dedicated and concurrent support to activities under the cognizance of the MCIOC, S-5 Special Activates Division. Responsibilities include:
- Develop Intelligence products in support of deception activities. This includes concise estimates of relevant actors and deception target activities within identified areas of interest.
- Identify the adversarial decision-making process, decision-makers, organizations, and systems that collect, process, protect, and project information for the purpose of generating deception plans.
- Conduct Conduit Analysis by crafting coherent, detailed, and comprehensive systems analysis on how adversary human networks, command networks, intelligence networks, and asset networks relay priority information.
- Assist Government personnel in crafting coherent, detailed, and comprehensive target analysis of key decision makers, nodes, and filters of information within a specific network for the purpose of enhancing deception activities.
- Provide intelligence that supports the development of deception concepts of support, and related targeting.
- Provide intelligence that supports detailed planning, execution and assessment for Deception Activities, Signature Management (SIGMAN), and OPSEC.
- Assist Government personnel in crafting coherent, detailed, and comprehensive Requests for Information (RFI) for submission across the Intelligence Community (IC) that contribute to planning of deception activities.
- Maintain developed communications and interface with outside organizations for all matters dealing with deception activities within assigned geographic areas.
- Analyze and evaluate information to assess developments, trends, and threat implications associated with the deception targets.
- Assist deception activity planners to identify IE relevant individuals, organizations, and systems for the purpose of identifying their strengths and weaknesses and make recommendations regarding our vulnerabilities and opportunities.
- Assist deception activity planners to effectively assess the effectiveness of deception activities in the IE.
- Assist deception activity planners to develop the capability to establish, monitor, and maintain an IE battlespace awareness that supports the generation of MAGTF information power and advantage.
- Education must be at least bachelor’s degree level plus three years’ work experience in the specific task or 6 years total work experience in the specific task or an associate degree plus 4 years’ work experience in the specific task may be substituted.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
Why Should You Apply?
- Engaging Work
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Team environment and culture
- Your skills and talent make a difference! Your commitment can help grow a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
Primary duty location is Quantico, VA with infrequent local travel as required.
*Letter of Commitment is required for submittal. Position is contingent upon award of Project*
Powered by JazzHR
Morgan 6, LLCQuantico, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.