Intelligence Analyst (OIE)
Morgan 6 is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field based in Charleston, SC. Our mission is to expertly apply state of the art technology to improve the lives of Warriors – past, present, and future. Our core solutions include Software Engineering and Agile Software Development, DevSecOps, IT Support and Planning, Digital Transformation, and National Security Services. Most importantly, we are, and we support, Warriors First!
We are looking for self-starting passionate individuals who; value teamwork, demonstrate integrity and honesty, are innovative, and strive to perform quality work.
Position: We’re looking for Intelligence analyst Support to OIE to support an Operational Center for the U.S. Government.
Support includes structure, scope and impacts of the IE relative to political, economic, social, cultural, physical, geographic, technical, or military issues in specific foreign countries. Intelligence analyst shall possess and demonstrate analysis support capabilities, a working knowledge of the information environment, and the significance of regional conditions and trends in support of day-to-day operations. Requirements include dedicated and concurrent support to regionally focused teams: Central Command (CENTCOM), Indo-Pacific Command (INDOPACOM), Southern Command (SOUTHCOM), Northern Command (NORTHCOM), Africa Command (AFRICOM), and European Command (EUCOM). Responsibilities include:
- Develop products on the IE in support of OIE planners. This includes concise estimates of relevant actors and target audience activities within identified areas of interest.
- Provide intelligence support to detailed planning, execution, and assessment for OIE, PSYOP, Civil Affairs (CA), Signature Management (SIGMAN), OPSEC, and MILDEC.
- Provide analytic products and reports that portray threat nation’s strategic interests and goals as well as their IE-related capabilities and efforts to achieve those goals.
- Identify the adversarial individuals, organizations, and systems that collect, process, protect, and project information for the purpose of generating Information Combat Power that leads to an advantage over Fleet Marine Forces (FMF).
- Provide intelligence support to the development of OIE concepts of operations, concepts of support, and IE related targeting.
- Make recommendations on analytical tools and processes that assist in IE analysis and OIE assessment.
- Assist Government personnel in crafting coherent, detailed, and comprehensive Requests for Information (RFI) for submission across the Intelligence Community (IC) that result in a timely and relevant response.
- Assist OIE planners to identify, analyze, and characterize information campaigns, to include the source, content, audience, methods, and desired effect.
- Assist OIE planners to identify IE relevant individuals, organizations, and systems for the purpose of identifying their strengths and weaknesses and make recommendations regarding our vulnerabilities and opportunities.
- Assist OIE planners to effectively assess the effectiveness of adversary, friendly, and neutral, operations, activities, and actions in the IE.
- Assist OIE planners to develop the capability to establish, monitor, and maintain an IE battlespace awareness that supports the generation of MAGTF information power and advantage.
- Coordinate with external agencies and operational forces in support of daily operations.
- Support identification and assessment of key relevant actors within an assigned area.
- Understand how key actors within an assigned area may behave because of actions by other local, regional, and international actors.
- Analyze and evaluate information to assess developments, trends, and threat implications associated with the IE.
- Prepare and present briefings on assigned area of responsibility.
- Develop and submit Ad-Hoc Reports.
- Education must be at least bachelor’s degree level plus three years’ work experience in the specific task or 6 years total work experience in the specific task or an associate degree plus 4 years’ work experience in the specific task may be substituted.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
Why Should You Apply?
- Engaging Work
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Team environment and culture
- Your skills and talent make a difference! Your commitment can help grow a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
Primary duty location is Quantico, VA with infrequent local travel as required.
*Letter of Commitment is required for submittal. Position is contingent upon award of Project*
Powered by JazzHR
Morgan 6, LLCQuantico, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.