Senior Cloud Security Engineer
Morgan & Morgan Orlando, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
Morgan & Morgan, P.A. is the largest plaintiffs law firm in the country, with offices in more than 40 cities, 4,000 employees nationwide, and over 30 years in the industry. We are on a mission to consistently deliver the best results for our clients. We are disrupting the legal industry with our start up mentality, always growing and pushing the limits.
The work we do actually changes peoples lives. If you have this passion for what you do, you can make a serious impact in the entire United States of America. We are unlike any law firm youve ever come in contact with. We are a technology company that just happens to practice law.
We are continuing to impact the ever-changing space of technology. To support our vision in delivering the premier client/attorney experience, we are seeking a Senior Cloud Security Engineer who will contribute to the execution of the firm's technology transformation strategy, cloud architecture and assist in the design and implementation of security controls around cloud-based applications, across all types (including SaaS). This role is a critical component to our growth strategy and the implementation of ground breaking technologies.
- Act as the security subject matter expert for Software as a Service and Cloud-based technologies
- Assist in securing O365, Azure, AWS, GCP, and other cloud platforms/services
- Deploy cloud security controls based on industry recognized good practice
- Creating cloud-specific security policies, standards and procedures including identity and access management, SSO, firewall management, and vulnerability management
- Performing cloud security assessments of cloud platforms/environments using industry standard frameworks such as CIS, ISO, and NIST.
- Executing on cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle assess, design, and implementation.
- Troubleshooting and resolving complex security issues in cloud environments, applying fundamental systems security understanding, skills, expertise, and experience
- Ensuring that relevant threat and vulnerability data is considered in support of security-relevant decisions
- Providing input to analyses of alternatives and to requirements, engineering, and risk trade-off analyses to achieve a cost-effective and mission/business success.
- 7+ years experience as a Security Engineer in a medium to large organization
- Experience with Microsoft Identity and Access Management/Single-Sign-On (SSO) solutions and securing Azure environments
- Expert experience developing, implementing, and maintaining security polices, standards, and procedures
- Enterprise experience managing a Qualys, Tenable, Rapid7 or other industry recognized vulnerability management platform
- Expert knowledge of industry recognized Web Application Firewall solutions
- Required any of the following active certifications:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert or Azure Security Engineer Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate or Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Google Certified: Cloud Engineer or Cloud Architect
- ISC CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and action oriented
- Embody trust, dignity, integrity and accountability
- Practitioner of autonomous competitive learning
At Morgan & Morgan, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, and paid holidays.
Morgan & Morgan
Real EstateView all jobs at Morgan & Morgan