Make a real difference while helping to grow a key practice area for the nation's largest plaintiffs' firm, Morgan & Morgan. We fight exclusively for the people against the powerful. It's about leveling the playing field for people trying to fight big corporations, negligent insurance companies, exploitative employers, and others of that nature.
From an in-house marketing and advertising department in a chic industrial loft in Brooklyn, we execute on digital and traditional campaign strategies that span just about every channel, medium, and platform imaginable. We are a dedicated, supportive team — and we're hiring! Don't miss this opportunity to do meaningful work while enjoying perks like ample snacks and drinks, corn hole tournaments in our rec area, hot dogs from our in-office hot dog stand, and the occasional office party at a fun spot in Industry City or elsewhere in Brooklyn.
We're looking for a creative, in-house marketing manager to oversee the marketing for our Insurance Recovery Group, which represents property owners in disputes with their own insurance company. People's homes suffer damage from so many different events and they often get into profoundly frustrating and often heartbreaking disputes with their insurer in order to get paid what they're owed. It can be rewarding to figure out ways to present a message that translates this sometimes complicated legal area into something everyone can understand.
You will be an integral part of the planning, development, execution, and optimization of marketing plans to reach clients with branding and direct response advertising along with organic content. We're looking for a competent professional able to grasp client behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles, and tactics.
Our team's goal is to deliver measurable client acquisition that will directly increase the firm's revenue. As performance marketers, our success and failures are all measured and you must feel comfortable being evaluated on execution not just effort alone.
- Lead generation is your prime responsibility, as all related responsibilities stem from this goal
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns and strategies
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (SEM, SEO, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Digital Display Ads, LinkedIn, TV, Radio, Billboards, etc.)
- Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Some financial and internal reporting
- Must be comfortable managing large budgets and taking responsibility for success and failure
- Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits, and trends
- Proven experience in marketing/advertising in at least one of the following media: SEM, SEO, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Digital Display Ads, LinkedIn, TV, Radio, Billboards, etc. (3-5 years ideal)
- Ability to appropriately manage time and workload in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, while proactively requesting help when needed.
- A willingness to learn new things and adapt to challenges as they arise
- Superior communication skills
- Comfortable reading and interpreting analytical data
- Ability to consistently write concise, clear, and creative copy
- Work in our office at least four days a week
- Flexible remote days and hours
- Move quickly — no office red tape
- A wealth of opportunity to test your ideas
- Excellent benefits
- Make an impact — you matter
- Work with noteworthy and effective advocates who help improve our communities
- Plenty of snacks and drinks