Director of Service Leadership
- $90,000 to $110,000 Yearly
Director of Service Leadership
More Floods is looking for an experienced, innovative, and engaging Director of Service Leadership to build and run our Member Maturity Assessment and Peer Advisory programs. The ideal candidate would be an independent self-starter who is passionate about enabling the growth of entrepreneurial organizations.
More Floods was founded in 2002 and is North America’s leading, member-based organization, providing business management solutions to professional restoration contractors. We provide proven, innovative operational and marketing systems to hundreds of restoration companies to help them dominate in their respective markets. We are a small, tight-knit group with a passion for innovation and delivering superior customer service and we are looking for our next team player!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own and manage company’s Member Maturity Assessment program.
- Work within existing membership and HighGround family of brands to identify key performance indicators (KPIs) and best practices adopted by high performing restoration businesses.
- Build and work to continuously refine assessment and benchmarking model leveraging KPIs, adoption of best practices, and resulting revenue, gross profit, and net profit/EBITDA performance of member companies.
- Act as primary advisor to restoration companies leveraging company collateral on steps to implement best practices and improve performance by tracking KPIs against a network of peers.
- Own and manage company’s Peer Advisory program.
- Lead development and continuous improvement of More Floods’ peer advisory platform, including methodology for introducing appropriate out-of-market peer members, facilitating communication between members, coordinating in-person group working sessions, and
- Responsible for growing participation in Member Maturity Assessment and Peer Advisory programs by partnering with More Floods business development and Membership Coordination resources.
- Partner with Director of Training to identify opportunities for enhancement of training curriculum based on common areas of need within membership.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to build and continuously enhance value proposition for each offering for sales and marketing teams and assist in the marketing of assessment and advisory programs to drive maximum subscription amongst members.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.
- Exceptional financial analytical skills., with and ability to translate data into actional insights.
- Proven experience building or growing a membership-based, growth consulting, or industry advisory service offering focused on an audience of founders and entrepreneurs.
- Flexibility to travel to Lenexa, KS for 2-3 days per month.
- Flexibility to travel throughout the United States for member training sessions, interactions with members, etc. approximately once per quarter.
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation and facilitation capabilities.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel & PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks and perform under stress.
- Exhibits attention to detail, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Support the creation of programs that enhance our members’ engagement and contribute to a positive company culture.
Benefits & Pay:
We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit programs that include medical allowance, vision, dental, 401K matching savings plan, paid time off, and bonuses!
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 8am to 5:00pm
Location: Lenexa, KS; Mesa, AZ; Irving, TX; Bridgewater, NJ; or Tampa, FL – hybrid min 3 days in one of our family of brand offices listed
Relocation: not offered for this position, source locally in one of the above locations
More Floods has a 20+ year track record of proof of success – in any and every market and situation. The More Floods team is a tight-knit group that works together to help our members accelerate the path to success.
If you are interested in learning more about a career with More Floods as a Director of Service Leadership, apply today!
More FloodsIrving, TX
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.