Morales Group is looking for full-time Production Operation Technicians in Indianapolis, IN.
Responsibilities of Production Operation Technicians:
- Prepares parts for processing by cleaning the part’s surfaces using a variety of techniques.
- Applies coatings to the parts using processes that are like painting parts.
- Inspects parts after the coating process to assure adherence to pre-established quality standards
- You will learn to perform functions in all areas of the department including part preparation, processing, and inspection
- You will also be responsible for a variety of complex operations including monitoring equipment performance, making minor adjustments such as set-ups, calibrations, and alignments.
- Measure and record various data associated with operating equipment.
- Work in a dynamic teamwork environment
- Communicate and work well in a diverse environment
Requirements of Production Operation Technicians:
- Must be able to wear and work in personal protective equipment
- High School degree or equivalent is required
- Experience working in a production/manufacturing and/or plant environment is preferred
- Mechanical aptitude, analytical and technical ability
- Must be physically able to lift up to 40 lbs., stand or sit for 12hours, with or without accommodation
- Ability to follow detailed written instructions
- Perform basic math and computer skills
- Working extended hours and/or weekends and holidays may be required
Full benefits, vacation time, a pension plan and 401k.
This position pays:
- 1st shift $14.50/hour (7a-7p)
- 2nd shift $16.50 (7p-7a)