Morales Group is looking for a Direct Hire Bilingual Customer Service Representative to work for a Federal Prisoner Release Monitoring company in South Anderson close to the interstate.
This position starts at $13.21 and has a performance bonus up to $18/hr.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
-Processes alert and respond to customer inquiries made by phone or email including special accounts requiting a high level of service
-Acts as a liaison between Monitoring Operations, Monitoring Customer Service, Training and other departments as required
-Accepts inbound phone calls, troubleshoots, diagnoses and escalates hardware and software issues with customer equipment and software as necessary
- Recommends efficiencies and/or solutions for issues with hardware and software platforms
- 2 years experience in an information technology support/helpdesk role required
-proficiency in Microsoft Word and excel
- Basic knowledge of hardware and software platform and the ability to acquire a solid knowledge of company electronic monitoring products quickly
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- The clean background which includes an investigation into one's financial matters. Able to obtain low-level clearance from Homeland Security.
- Currently hiring for the evening and overnight hours. Typical work weeks tend to be four 10 hours shifts with one weekend night.
- Professional appearance and Conduct important
- Eligible for Health, Dental, Vision, EAP, 401k, Short term and long term disability, Life Insurance and PTO
- Must pass Pre-interview testing regarding Spanish proficiency