Sheet Metal / Duct Mechanic
Moore's Electrical & Mechanical Bedford, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Moore's is seeking Sheet Metal Mechanics for Commercial Construction in Lynchburg and surrounding areas.
Our Sheet Metal Mechanics for our Commercial Construction Services group serve as an essential part of successful HVAC system installs on our commercial projects as well as provide guidance to helpers and apprentices for their successful growth in the HVAC trade. Performs layout and install of all required material and equipment layout for HVAC systems.
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings for all trades
- Ability to complete Bill of Material based on the drawings
- Fabrication and installation of duct work
- Installation of equipment
- Ability to lead and train helpers/apprentice
- Ability to read and interpret coordination drawings
- Ability to weld black iron and/or stainless steel duct
- Basic computer skills; Microsoft Office, Internet, Email
- Communication skills; oral and written
- Leadership skills
- Journeyman or Master Card
Moore's offers a substantial benefits package including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance with a Health Savings Account option
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Industry leading vacation policy
- First week of vacation earned after 90 days of employment
- Second week earned after first year of employment
- Additional vacation earned after each 6 years of employment up to 5 weeks after 18 years of service
- Additional paid time off by hitting safety goals
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Moore's matches $.50 on the dollar up to 6%
- Moore's is 100% employee owned Become an owner with our ESOP plan
- Our Employee Stock Ownership plan is based on annual profits
- 15% of the profits are used to purchase your stocks in Moore's
- 10% of the profits are given as a Profit Sharing Bonus paid out before Christmas annually
Drug screen and background checks will be performed.
Moore's is an equal opportunity employer.
Check us out at https://www.mooreselectric.com/
Moore's Electrical & Mechanical
ManufacturingView all jobs at Moore's Electrical & Mechanical