- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you a self-starter that doesn't shy away from a challenge?
Do you like figuring out problems and coming up with a solution?
Do you enjoy a fast-paced team environment?
If you checked "YES!" to each question, then we may have the opportunity you've been searching for!
Our vision is to be the premier provider of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing services for all types of commercial and industrial facilities in Virginia and North Carolina. The key to us achieving this vision is for each Moore's partner to provide best-in-class service to our customers, which in turn means we need the best-in-class players on our team. We are currently searching for an individual to play a crucial part in the day-to-day operations of our Commercial Electrical department.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Working knowledge of accounting procedures to include budgets, billings, purchase orders, invoices, and credit card statements
- Working knowledge of time card entry and submittal
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft products; experience with Microsoft Dynamics a plus
- Passion to learn and develop
- A teamwork mindset with the ability to work individually
- "Go-Getter" attitude!
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance Coverage begins on the first calendar day of the month following date of hire.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan - We are 100% employee owned!
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid Vacation Time
- Safety incentives and awards - Earn extra PTO for being safe!
- Paid holidays include New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Christmas.
For more information about our culture and what we are all about, please check us out at workatmoores.com.
Moore's offers a substantial benefits package that is designed with your future in mind and allows for work/life balance.
Drug screen and background checks will be performed. Moore's is an equal opportunity employer.
Moore's Electrical & Mechanical
TechnologyView all jobs at Moore's Electrical & Mechanical