Mechanical Operations Manager
- $115,000 to $130,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Moore's Electrical & Mechanical is currently seeking a qualified leader for our Commercial Construction Mechanical Department. This position is vital to the day to day operations and leadership of one of the largest departments within Moore's. The primary focus will be in leading this team in the day-to-day operations while aligning the team to Moore's Mission, Vision, and Values.
This leader should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment while also delivering an outstanding reputation with our customers and field staff.
- Leadership of the entire Mechanical Department.
- Supports Project Managers in their leading of all construction projects.
- Addresses customer/operational issues that can't be handled at the Project Manager level.
- Perform annual reviews.
- Responsible for coaching and developing leaders.
- Takes part in all regional accident investigation meetings.
- Fosters great relationships with field staff including visiting job sites.
- Create and maintain department budgets.
- Review department P&L statements with team.
- Assist in the process of hiring new members for the team.
- Hold the team accountable having crucial conversations regarding performance or other procedure/policy issues
- Identifies training needs for the team's development.
- Must have a proven track record of coaching and developing leaders within larger teams
- Leadership with multiple frontline/mid-level leaders as direct reports
- Construction experience a plus
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Able to prioritize tasks and multi-task when needed
- Willing to assist and collaborate with others when issues arise
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft products; experience with construction scheduling and project management software a plus
Moore's offers a substantial benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan - We are 100% employee owned!
- Annual Profit-sharing bonus
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid holidays include New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
- Short-term/long-term disability insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan and more!
For more information, please visit our website at www.mooreselectric.com.
Moore's Electrical & MechanicalAltavista, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.