Moore Staffing Services Exeter, NH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a small private equity owned global design/build organization in early growth stage located in southern New Hampshire less than an hour’s drive from Boston. The firm designs, builds and installs defense devices for US and global government and large corporate entities. The position will report to the CEO and be responsible for operational capabilities in the United States and globally.
- VP will be responsible for coordinating and unifying operational activities in the US and abroad.
- The scope of operations under management includes procurement of materials, components, goods, subcontracted services, and subcontract labor, scheduling, logistics, project management and commissioning.
- VP will manage the US and foreign based supply chain team, contract manufacturing, civil works, marine works, electrical and other relationships in the US and overseas.
- Work closely with procurement team and project managers playing a hands-on role developing relationships with suppliers and sub-contractors, evaluating performance and working with company’s engineering department to develop production and construction methods for all goods and services to improve outcomes in partnership with supplier organizations.
- Meet with clients at milestone events such as project kick off meetings, design reviews, system launches, etc…
· Bachelors or Masters degree in Operations Management or Supply Chain preferred
· 10 or more years experience leading manufacturing and supply chain operations
· Experience overseeing civil projects such as oil, gas, and other energy, water treatment facilities, defense/base structures or marine related structures
· Excellent leadership and team building experience
· Expertise with various materials including metals, plastics and composite materials
· Ability to travel on an as needed basis
Moore Staffing ServicesWhy Work Here?
Moore is a people-focused firm built upon core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity, Community and Commitment to Candidate Success.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards three years running is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.