Product Quality Engineer
- $100,000 Yearly
Our Merrimack Valley industrial products manufacturing firm is adding a Product Quality Engineer to their Quality team. There is great career growth potential in their high performing quality group as well as their product design and manufacturing engineering groups. The hired engineer will serve as a technical leader for our client’s manufacturing operations related to the evaluation, feasibility, and implementation of manufacturing quality process improvements. There are no reports to this position.
This is a direct hire position. Annual salary $100,000
Product Quality Engineer responsibilities
· Lead all efforts related to the resolution and communication to sales and customers associated with customer complaints and/or technical inquires.
· Implement Process Monitoring and Control systems to assess manufacturing consistency and effectively utilize this data to identify and drive quality improvements.
· Develop technical workshops to ensure connectivity between manufacturing associates and customer end use product applications.
· Maintain expert level of product knowledge and associated product manufacturing capabilities and end use applications.
· Lead and support all aspects associated with the implementation of the Quality System.
· Organize cross-functional structured problem-solving teams to identify improvement priorities and implement root-cause corrective actions.
· Lead and supervise the QC Inspectors and others as directed by the Quality Assurance Manager.
· Engineering school graduate (Mechanical, Industrial or Chemical)
· 5 or more years’ experience in manufacturing quality role
· Industry experience could include medical device, automotive, plastics, aerospace, or metals machining
· Lean six sigma a plus, root cause analysis
BENEFITS: Company offers competitive benefit package.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards for three consecutive years is an independently owned staffing firm in business since 1980. We offer you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.
Moore is a people-focused firm built upon core values of Expertise, Compassion, Sincerity, Community and Commitment to Candidate Success.
Moore Staffing, winner of ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® Client and Talent Awards three years running is an independently owned staffing firm offering you the personalized service of a small company while leveraging big-firm career planning and placement expertise.
Moore Staffing ServicesGroveland, MA
WebsiteView All Moore Staffing Services Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.