Our north shore contract manufacturer is hiring a General Manager to lead their operation to the next level. Our client is a cutting-edge component manufacturer building complex parts for an impressive group of large manufacturing clients. Their shop is large and state of the art with new equipment being added annually. They are seeking a leader with strong technical manufacturing expertise, excellent business operations experience, the ability to motivate employees, budget management expertise, strong tactical and strategic toolbox and strong financial acumen. Our client is offering a competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
· The ideal candidate will have a 4 year or higher degree in Business, Management, Engineering or Operations
· 5 or more years leading complex manufacturing operations preferably in a fabrication, aerospace, capital equipment or semi-conductor company
· A history implementing process and strategic changes in an organization which directly resulted into significant revenue and profit increases.
· Strong budgeting and financial expertise
· A history of building strong teams within a manufacturing organization