Journeyman/ Master Plumber
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Moore Plumbing Inc. is a well-established and growing Plumbing Company. We are locally owned and have been operating across the Denver Metro area for the past 31 years. We strive for excellence in everything we do by providing honest, dependable, and quality work. We specialize in custom homes and pride ourselves on maintaining an environment that is mutually beneficial to our customers, employees, and company.
Our company is currently seeking a Journeyman/Master Plumber to join our team of plumbers. We are looking to hire someone who's primary responsibilities are to install plumbing systems in custom home across the Denver Metro area. The job duties will include, but are limited too, supervising/train apprentices, order job material, read blueprints, waste, and vent, water pipe, gas pipe and plumbing fixtures. As well as meet with building contractors, designers, and homeowners. This position requires a commitment to safety, resourcefulness, willingness to learn new skills and operate as a team.
- Install and maintain plumbing systems in custom homes.
- Be able to read detailed blueprints and specifications.
- Plumbing Layout
- Waste and vent
- Water pipe
- Gas pipe
- Finish plumbing
- Lead/train others in plumbing techniques.
- Meet with building contractor, designers, and homeowners.
- Validate Driver’s License
- Dependable vehicle
- Hand tools (power tools provided)
- Journeyman or Master Plumbing license
- Health insurance allowance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Company vehicle opportunity
Moore Plumbing Inc
Get fresh Plumbing Experience jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.