Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Instructional Design & Development
Open Until 02/07/2020
Salary Range: $76,860.00 - $78,560.00
Work Period: Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 5:00 pm
General Job Description:
Responsible for managing and supporting the assessment of organizational needs and the design, implementation and evaluation of programs that facilitate the professional development and continuous learning of staff.
Bachelor's Degree in education, adult training, or related field required.
Special Knowledge, Skill, or Ability:
*Strong collaboration and communication skills
*Demonstrate leadership behaviors
*Excellent written and oral communication skills
*Ability to work well with others
*Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
*Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills.
*Demonstrate good judgment.
*Develop and implement effective training for staff and instructors.
*Proficient in the use of computing technology, including use of internet, intranet, word processing and spreadsheets.
*Highest level of discretion and confidentiality demonstrated.
*Model appropriate organizational behavior
Experience: Minimum of five years work experience in education or facilitating and evaluating adult training, Supervisory experience a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Can Include:
1. Strengthens relationships by developing students and clients and staff, partnering with businesses and schools and collaborating with community leaders through participating in school or community activities.
2. Focuses on being a leader within the organization through personal accountability, active problem solving and positive forward thinking.
3. Focuses on continual improvement to assure quality products and excellent services to our customers and stakeholders.
4. Develops, coordinates and oversees district-wide professional learning programs in alignment with district goals, The Moore Norman Way (TMNW) culture initiative and other initiatives as directed.
5. Communicates the goals, plans and progress of the district professional learning program.
6. Communicates available professional learning activities to school and district staff.
7. Collaborates on the design and implementation of a comprehensive Professional Development Plan of all staff.
8. Implements professional learning opportunities through multiple delivery models including, formal structured workshops and digital platforms.
9. Organizes, maintains and supports professional learning communities.
10. Active member of TMNW Steering Committee
11. Manages and supports the assessment of organizational needs; and the design implementation and evaluation of programs that foster the professional development and continuous learning of staff.
12. Works cross functionally with departments to conduct training and development needs assessments, designs and implements training and programs that enhance employee's knowledge and skills, and creates path for continuous learning and career progression.
13. Researches, designs and implements leadership and supervisor development and training programs
14. Conducts regular analysis of data collected and recommends new and improved programs and tools to support the learning needs of our staff and stakeholders.
15. Keeps current with leading industry trends to ensure the district's learning and organizational effectiveness programs and initiatives remain relevant, competitive and compliant.
16. Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing a comprehensive communications plan to promote and apprise staff of the district's learning and organizational programs and initiatives.
17. Organizes and facilitates the district's professional development committees for faculty, as required by state statute, and for other job families as needed.
18. Prepares, recommends, and monitors an operating budget. Participates in special projects, and performs other duties as assigned.
19. Participates in special projects, and performs other duties as assigned.
Moore Norman Technology Center
Norman,OK 73069 USA
Get fresh Organizational Development Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
Thanks for letting us know
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
Most Popular Jobs Similar to Organizational Development Director