We are seeking an Assistant Manager/ Key Hourly to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the activities of the restaurant staff.
- Supervise team of line cooks and cashiers
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Train and evaluate employees
- Track monthly results and trends for business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Previous experience in restaurants, preferably fast casual or QSR
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Line cook experience is important. This is a position based supervisory job, hands on.
- good written and communication skills. Good technology experience. We use several delivery platforms and our own Online ordering.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Happy and outgoing personality. We have a cohesive team and want to continue to build and nurture that.
- Willingness to LEARN from an excellent GM. Must be adaptable.
We are a recruiting firm committed to finding the right people for the right jobs.
Moore Hospitality Search
Why Work Here?www.moorehospitality.com We are a recruiting firm committed to finding the right people for the right jobs.
Company growth and stability, and well supported operations.Good Bonuses. Well known brand.
Holly Springs, NC