- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
“We Want Changemakers!”
Is that you? At Moonlight Basin our Mantra is Motivation, Opportunity, Organization, Leadership, Integrity, and Teamwork. We offer our “changemakers” an inclusive, rewarding, fun, work environment, with endless opportunity to provide the highest levels of service and experience positive teamwork.
At Moonlight Basin we strive for nothing but the very best quality of amenities, facilities, recreation, food, beverage, and top-notch service to all our owners, members, and guests.
The Maintenance Manager will oversee the maintenance of Moonlight Basin public buildings and assist as needed with repairs of member homes and employee housing. They supervise maintenance staff ensuring work is completed correctly in an efficient and safe manner, while protecting company assets. The ideal candidate will have proven results handling maintenance issues and will be capable of problem solving quickly. This person must be well-organized, adaptable, flexible, and enjoy the challenges of supporting an extensive operation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage the club including buildings, equipment, refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing, water treatment, and electrical systems in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Oversee the maintaining of pools and spas; balancing chemicals, adjusting temperatures, covering and uncovering, cleaning, and general repairs.
- Responsible for the day to operations of the maintenance department.
- Administer service contracts to support property needs.
- Aid and instruct contractors in scheduling work, ordering material, and completing assignments by a specified date. May estimate, requisition, and inspect materials.
- Assists with developing and managing the Property Maintenance budget.
- Respond to employee emergency situations using information contained in M.S.D. sheets.
- Establish ongoing training for the department.
- Identify, schedule, and follow up on maintenance issues related to luxury homes and club facilities. Ensure work is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly maintenance billing for owner statements.
- Motivate, coach, counsel, and discipline all Maintenance personnel according to company standards.
- Ensures that clear, consistent communication takes place throughout the Maintenance operation to communicate daily operations activities, set expectations and create awareness of business objectives.
- Maintain a professional working relationship and promote open lines of communication with direct reports and other departments to ensure a seamless experience for all parties.
- Ensures compliance with state, local and federal regulations.
- Ensures property policies are administered fairly and consistently.
KEYS TO SUCCESS:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 10-years of facility maintenance or similar experience
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in the engineering and maintenance area in a hotel, club, or related environment.
- Experience in coordinating and managing hospitality capital improvement projects.
- Ability to identify issues and determine repairs that are needed.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Knowledge of State of Montana accommodations laws.
- Must have extensive working knowledge of building systems to include but not limited to; HVAC, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, roofs, building finishes, mechanical operations, energy management and Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organization skills and strong attention to detail.
- Boiler and pool certifications or the ability to obtain upon hiring.
- Intermediate to expert level of Microsoft Office systems.
- Ability to use property management, repair scheduling, Excapia or other similar software.
- Must comply with Moonlight Basin's Uniform and Grooming policies.
- Reliable and willing to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as needed during peak periods.
BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Relocation Assistance available
- Standard benefits: Heath, dental, vision
- Matching 401(k)
- Complimentary meal per shift
- Employee Housing in Big Sky
- Tuition reimbursement
- Big Sky season ski pass or cash equivalent (you must work a minimum of four months)
- End-of-season discounts on our retail store items
- End-of-season employee celebration
Moonlight Basin provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
AddressBig Sky, MT
Real EstateView all jobs at Moonlight Basin
Get fresh Maintenance Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.