*****OPEN INTERVIEWS Murrieta Location- Monday July 9am*****
36705 Briggs Rd, Murrieta, CA 92563
Let us bring back your work to home balance!
You'll be home for dinner even on weekends!
Hours of Operation 7am-6pm (Summer), 7am-5pm (Winter)
Moon Valley Nurseries #1 TREE NURSERY IN NORTH AMERICA!
We are expanding and looking for proven sales track records, Bartending or serving experience counts!
Let us change your life around, our Training, culture, and upper mgmt. is the best industry wide!
With more than 45 locations across the West and growing, Moon Valley team members have fantastic career opportunities. Our competitive pay, great benefits, professional development opportunities, and our incentive programs provide the potential for additional earnings and professional growth! Moon Valley is also one of the best training companies in the industry and we provide ongoing training, support self-development, and we GROW & Learn TOGETHER (pun intended).
Weekends Mandatory Compensation + Benefits:
- 3 week paid training $16-18/hr.
- Open-ended & lucrative commission and bonus plan ($100,000+ per year potential for the right candidates),
- Health, dental, vision and a matching 401k available
- Outstanding career development opportunities!
- Straight 7% commission (Pay biweekly)
- We provide one of the best Training Programs in the industry.
- Our ongoing training and support will set the platform for SUCCESS!
Requirements We are looking for employees who enjoy the selling process, have the ability to close sales confidently and have excellent customer interaction ability.
- 2+ years of successful commission sales experience
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to represent the company in a courteous and professional manner.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work in a non-air conditioned environment
- This position requires weekends and may require other duties as assigned, and the responsibilities may vary by location.
- Providing exceptional service throughout the customer’s experience.
- Communicating effectively in-person & over the phone to discover the customer’s wants and needs.
- Selling AND Closing a customer based on their wants and needs
- Facilitating steps of the sale, such as the showing our value proposition, going over landscape photos and layout with customers, doing on property design consults as needed, learning their long term and short-term goals, evaluating external design factors, submitting finance applications, and sticking with the customer through the free planning process.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of Moon Valley’s ever-growing products and appropriately recommending them to our valued customers.
- Navigating and using various provided computer programs as selling tools.
- Seeking out opportunities for self-development, participating in training, and welcoming feedback.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships and demonstrating excellent teamwork.
MVN is an equal employment opportunity employer. Our policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. MVN also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. We are a Drug Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time