The Digital Marketing Specialist (DMS) is responsible for assisting and maintaining MVN digital marketing, including SEO and branding, content procurement and placement, landing page optimization, and reporting for digital campaigns and all digital platforms. This position will help maintain an image library, as well as the descriptions for products and their categories, and helps audit current and new content/information to ensure accuracy and effectiveness. The DMS is also responsible for assigned tasks including converting content to html, proofing content and postings for overall accuracy and aesthetics, creatives, email marketing, proofs, finished content, etc. to the appropriate parties (internally and externally), in helping validate the user experience on our web and ecommerce sites. Key Duties and
Build Media and Digital ExpertiseStay on top of the competitive email landscape as well as email trends and best practicesMake recommendations for campaign improvement based on observationsDrive Results (Plan, Execute, Measure)Create, maintain and circulate an email deployment calendar Work cross-functionally with Brand Creative, Brand, Dev/Coding, CRM, Consumer Intelligence, Site Management and Merchandising to support email execution, from briefing to final deployment Create campaign tracking links within web analytics tool Assist the Email Supervisor and Email Marketing Manager with the development of campaign segmentation Work with CRM team to execute email list pulls based on segmentation strategy Deliver final assets and data to the third party email service provider and/or set up email campaigns within the tool Coordinate all rounds of proofing, changes and final deployment Lead the execution of A/B email testing Monitor the deployment of email marketing campaigns Feedback Loop Utilize third party email service provider and web analytics provider reporting tools to gather and analyze results Create daily, weekly and monthly email campaign results reports and make recommendations for optimizations.
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• 2+ years of experience in digital marketing or related fields.
• Experience in writing and editing digital content and optimizing images
• Experience with content management systems, website management and web content development.
• Proven ability to work under pressure and to manage a high-volume workload under strict deadlines
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Experience with Web analytics systems (e.g., Google Analytics) a plus
• Knowledge of SEO best-practices a plus
• Attention to detail, customer-service orientation, and creativity in problem-solving;
• Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment
• Excellent written, oral, organizational and multi-tasking skills with superior attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently to complete specific tasks correctly and accurately.
• Aptitude in problem solving and decision-making.
• Strong time management, organizational skills and ability to coordinate multiple projects/activities.
Associates degree in Marketing, Nursery Management, Business Administration or relevant field (or equivalent
knowledge gained through formal education, specialized training, or additional job experience)
Physical requirements/ Working conditions
Primarily working in a basic office environment: ability to sit, stand, walk, kneel, stoop, use stairs, reach, pull and lift
objects up to 15 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as to read handwritten or
typed material, and the ability to adjust focus. The position requires the individual to meet multiple demands from
several people and interact with third party vendors and company staff .
Must be available to work on weekends from time to time as needed. Must have a valid license, with a clean
driving record and be able to pass a criminal background check .
Moon Valley Nurseries is the largest grower of box trees and palms in North America , and is an industry leader and
high growth company that offers competitive salaries with exceptional employee benefits including medical
insurance, 401(k), holidays, and PTO to all eligible employees. We are an equal employment opportunity employer .
The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic
information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also
prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. We are a Drug Free