Client seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to provide exceptional support to the senior management team at our dynamic venture capital firm located in Downtown Boston. The successful candidate will be a proactive and professional individual capable of handling multiple tasks with efficiency and confidentiality. As an Executive Assistant, you will play a crucial role in streamlining operations, maintaining communication, and ensuring the smooth functioning of our fast-paced and innovative work environment.
Calendar and Meeting Management:
- Maintain the executives' calendars, schedule appointments, and coordinate meetings, both internal and external.
- Prepare meeting agendas, collate relevant materials, and distribute documents as necessary.
- Remind and ensure timely attendance for important events, conferences, and key deadlines.
Communication and Correspondence:
- Manage all incoming and outgoing communications on behalf of the senior management team.
- Draft, edit, and proofread emails, reports, presentations, and other business documents as required.
- Handle phone calls, take messages, and direct inquiries to appropriate parties.
- Arrange complex domestic and international travel itineraries for executives and visiting clients/investors.
- Coordinate travel logistics, including transportation, accommodation, and visa processing when necessary.
- Maintain files, records, and databases in an organized and accessible manner.
- Process expense reports, reimbursements, and handle other administrative tasks as needed.
- Assist with the preparation of financial reports and presentations.
- Collaborate with various teams to facilitate smooth project execution.
- Track project progress, deadlines, and deliverables, ensuring adherence to timelines.
- Assist in preparing project-related documentation and presentations.
Confidentiality and Discretion:
- Handle sensitive and confidential information with utmost discretion and professionalism.
- Safeguard sensitive documents and ensure data privacy compliance.
- Manage office supplies and maintain an efficient working environment.
- Help coordinate office events, team-building activities, and internal meetings.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with internal staff and external stakeholders.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients, investors, and partners.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role supporting C-level executives or senior management.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant software applications.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- A proactive and resourceful mindset, with problem-solving capabilities.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of the venture capital industry is a plus but not mandatory.
Monument StaffingBoston, MA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.