Sales Representative - Full Time
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NO EXPERIENCE? NO PROBLEM! WE ARE HIRING FULL-TIME AND ENTRY-LEVEL SALES POSITIONS! WE PROVIDE COMPLETE TRAINING FROM DAY ONE!
Find your path to career success (while having fun) TODAY! We are on the HUNT for individuals with a client-facing, sales, or customer support background to join our Sales Representative team as soon as next week. Individuals from these industries THRIVE in our fast-paced, hands-on, and INTENSE environment. With our comprehensive training process for the sales role, the boundaries are endless!
Skills We Look For:
- GREAT work ethic
- Awesome time management
- Customer service oriented
- Sales MASTER
- Flawless student mentality and eagerness to learn
- Ability to sustain an upbeat attitude
- Self-starting HUSTLER
- Natural Leader
- Interpersonal skills
- Proper verbal communication
Are You Able To:
- Assist customers directly with questions or concerns?
- Educate customers on our products and services?
- Process customer orders?
- Greet external customers in a professional and welcoming manner?
IF SO, APPLY NOW!
We take pride in providing an equal opportunity for every team member. We are the face of some of the most renowned brands in the nation. Our Full-Time Sales Representative position is excellent for those looking to expand their professional knowledge and launch a career in a more professional (and exciting) work environment!
Full-Time Sales Representative Daily Responsibilities:
- Prospect and qualify new customers through warm leads
- Conduct sales presentations on company products and services
- Track all sales activities in the company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with customers in-person
- Meet and/or exceed team sales goals
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
- Regularly commute to the onsite location (possession of a personal vehicle is highly preferred)
The right candidate is local to the area and must have reliable transportation to and from the office daily.
Monument Marketing Group
Get fresh Part Time Sales Reps jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.