Entry Level Sales Manager Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you'd appreciate working for a company that provides uncapped commissions, provides opportunities for advancements, and truly cares about all team members, then look no further!
We are looking to hire new team members to join our spectacular Entry Level Sales Manager Consultant team by the end of this week. When you apply, please include your resume and check your email for interview updates!
The best part about an Entry Level Sales Manager Consultant role with us:
- No experience needed
- Diverse team atmosphere
- Entry-level position
- Training guaranteed!
- Advancement opportunity
- Weekly pay, uncapped commission, and weekly bonuses
- Holidays off
Our company is all about assisting customers with their needs and delivering an exceptional sales experience 100% of the time. Be a part of a company and service that you can feel great about. We provide a fun and thriving environment for all of our Customer Service Representatives and Entry Level Sales Manager Consultants.
Our Entry Level Sales Manager Consultant:
- Identify external customer needs to exceed the satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the given tools
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with new customers through open and interactive communication
- Advice customers hands-on on the best solution to exceed their needs and close a sale in need be
- Problem-solve and use time effectively to multitask and prioritize work
- Meet or exceed sales production goals
- Collaborate with fellow team members to exceed sales targets and increase customer satisfaction
We are looking for an Entry Level Sales Manager Consultant with the following:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Willing to talk to new people and great at public speaking
- Outgoing and cheerful personality
- Ethical and honest business practices
- Eager and willing to learn all aspects of customer-facing and sales
- Skills that work well in this position: Customer service representative, sales, or client-facing
- Reliable transportation to the onsite location (possession of a personal vehicle is highly preferred)
The right candidate is local to the area and must have reliable transportation to and from the office daily.
Monument Marketing Group
Get fresh Entry Level Business Management Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.