Sales Representative - No Income Cap, make $1200 a week. Flex Schedule
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MIG Agency is seeking a driven and coachable individual who is ready to start getting paid what they are worth! You will become your own boss in this expanding market and can work FULL TIME OR PART TIME.
- This is a 1099 sales position with an incredible commission structure.
- There is NO COLD CALLING, only those individuals who have requested our help will be contacted.
- Our company has a streamlined lead generation system, meaning these individuals are qualified buyers with a need for our product.
What's in it for you?
- To start the average agent makes $500 per sale.
- This is a 100% commission based business so there is NO CAP on your income.
- Agents who work 2-4 days per week will make $75,000-$150,000+ per year
- We already have the platform (coaching, training and support) in place, you just need to plug in.
- You are IN CONTROL of your income and raises.
Who we are looking for:
We are in search of a motivated, disciplined, entrepreneurial person who is looking to remove the cap from their income. We are looking for people wanting to work part time or full time who want to finally get paid what they're worth. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, a willingness to be coached for improvement, and not be hesitant to invest in themselves.
What we do:
- We offer a revolutionary type of life insurance called living benefit life insurance that offers access to your death benefit without having to die. This new type of life insurance is the industry’s best kept secret and practically sells itself.
- We train people to distribute this product in their local communities. We have exclusive, highly qualified, direct mail leads available to all agents who wish to participate in our lead program. NO COLD calling necessary. No limits on lead distribution. We can also train you to sell this product without using the lead program.
- Out of the 800+ insurance carriers in America, we work exclusively with the few top rated carriers that offer the living benefit products such as Mutual of Omaha, TransAmerica and Forester’s Financial etc. Only a small handful of companies offer these products and we partner with most of them. This puts us in a uniquely competitive position and affords our agents the ability to close deals with ease. No need to be pushy. Best of all, these products are offered at the same rate or less than regular life insurance!
- The average advanced commission an agent receives on one sale is $500. Total commissions per sale averages at $700.
- Part time agents work 12-15 hours per week and earn $50,000 per year.
- Full time agents work 30 to 35 hours per week (3 to 4 days per week) and earn $100,000-$250,000 per year.
- Compensation comes directly from the insurance carriers as a direct deposit to your bank account.
- All new agents are trained by Randy Montrose. Randy is retired from the US Navy, who served for over twenty-two years. He is using his military background of discipline and hard work to accelerate in this business. In 2020 Randy earned well over $150,000. For the year 2021, made well over $160,000.
- In conjunction with Randy, agents are also trained by Nick Theodore. Nick has been in this industry for a decade and has helped hundreds of agents get off to a fast start. Nick has led a multitude of individual agents to earning a multi six figure income. One agent in particular earned over $250,000 in their first year under Nicks leadership! Nick will be available to train you right alongside Randy to ensure you are getting off to a fast and profitable start.
- Must have or be willing to obtain life insurance license
- Be personable and have a willingness to serve your clients.
- Be willing to utilize our system that is designed for your success
What you should know:
- This is a 1099 independent contractor position
- Compensation is 100% commission
Why Work Here?
We have mentored many agents with no experience in the industry make over $100k in their first year.
Montrose Insurance GroupWhy Work Here?
We have hired several agents with no experience in this industry, and have made over $100,000+ in their first year!
Finance and Insurance