Housekeeper Private Home
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Formal style private residence is seeking a professional an experienced Housekeeper for a career opportunity. Excellent housekeeping skills are required to maintain the high standards of this smoke-free residence, including respect for and care of fine furniture and fragile items. Previous experience working in a formal home is a must.
- Daily housekeeping to keep home clean, tidy and organized
- Care for fine finishes, china, silver, art, and antique furnishings
- Launder and care for clothing, shoes, accessories, bed and table linens
- Change linens, and gather used linens such as sheets and towels for laundering
- Maintain impeccable cleanliness of bathroom sinks, basins, bathtubs, showers, etc.
- Report repairs and replacements that may be needed when encountered on the job
- Maintain all cleaning equipment, supplies, and products; ensure safe and sanitary storage and care of products
- Excellent housekeeping and laundering/ironing skills.
- Willing to travel on an occasional basis for training
- Must have excellent, verifiable references
- Extensive pre-employment background check and drug screening is required
- Must have a valid driver license and reliable transportation
- Must be fluent in English; must be eligible to work in the U.S
- Must be self-disciplined and have a sense and respect of boundaries, exercise discretion, privacy, and maintain confidentiality of principles at all times
- A good eye for attention to detail is a must
- A professional who is honest, flexible, well-mannered, energetic, and can work as a team player with existing house staff
- Able to work alone and manage time to complete all tasks as needed
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Fully paid medical and life insurance
- Dental insurance is available
- 401(k) match up to 3%
- Required uniforms are provided
- Housing may be provided
Monticule, LLCWhy Work Here?
Paid vacation & sick days, Fully paid medical & life insurance, Dental insurance is available, 401(k) match up to 3%, uniforms provided
HousekeepingView all jobs at Monticule, LLC