The Inside Sales Associate (ISA) is an existing position in one of the fastest growing real estate brokerages serving the Capital Region. The position is split evenly between sales, lead nurturing, management and support of our existing real estate agents.
Monticello is an independent, boutique residential real estate company with offices in Albany and Saratoga. The Albany Business Review ranked Monticello as one of the fastest growing companies - founded in 2010 with a team of 17. Currently Monticello has 4 employees and 13 licensed agents. Monticello specializes in residential real estate sales.
Monticello is a different type of company, in search of employees who embrace our values. For a decade, Monticello has embraced three core values. We Love - supporting our clients and community with compassion and humility. We Serve - rising above the transaction to elevate the client experience and improve our communities. We Innovate - constantly listening and learning to evolve and grow.
This position provides an opportunity for increased responsibility and income as the company continues to grow. Compensation includes multiple performance bonuses. The ISA must be licensed to practice real estate in New York State, with the ability to work some nights and weekends. No prior real estate experience is required, just a willingness work hard and join the team.Compensation:
The Associate will direct all office operations and provide primary support to the broker through the following responsibilities:
- Direct lead management, lead generation, and data entry
- Monitor and track all incoming lead requests
- Utilize company database to email and call active leads
- Provide overall company and office administrative support
- Support the team or real estate agents
- Manage all administrative work related to listing homes
- Install/remove sign panels and lockboxes
- Supervise contract compliance for all company realtors – document retention
The applicant shall have the following qualifications:
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent phone skills and ability to call and track leads
- Patience working with new and current clients
- Strong written and verbal skills
- The ability to problem solve, think creatively, and independently
- Attention to detail and well organized
- Openness to learning and using web based software and online content management
- A NYS real estate license preferred or a willingness to secure the license
- A valid NYS driver license and reliable transportation – local travel required
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Self-motivation to get it done!
Monticello is a boutique residential real estate firm with offices in Colonie and Saratoga Springs. The Albany Business Review ranked Monticello as the 2017 and 2018 fastest growing residential real estate brokerage in the Capital Region. In 2018, Business Review ranked Monticello the seventh fastest growing company in the entire region. The firm sold over 200 homes in 2018, with a total sales volume of more than $46,000,000. As an independent brokerage, Monticello focuses on providing superior customer service, highly specialized marketing tools, and innovative solutions for selling homes and assisting its clients.