Monticello is an independent, boutique residential real estate company with offices in Albany and Saratoga. Ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the Capital Region by the Albany Business Review (2017 and 2018), Monticello was founded in 2010 and has grown to a team of 19. Monticello seeks individuals who will embrace our core values. We Love - serving our clients and community with compassion and humility. We Transform - rising above the transaction to elevate the client experience and improve our communities. We Innovate -constantly listening and learning to evolve and grow.
The Manager oversees the day-to-day operations of the entire company. This role requires competency and confidence in interactions with all levels of agents and employees both internally and externally. This position is responsible for managing real estate agents and employees working directly under the principal broker.
A New York State real estate licensed is required. The applicant must be able to work with minimal supervision along with a high level of attention to detail. The ideal candidate has experience as an active real estate agent and as a manager of a fast paced office with recruiting responsibilities. Nights and weekends required.
The candidate must have strong management and organizational skills. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude who enjoys working with people. Must have prior experience in a leadership role and supervising staff in a comparable organization. Strong customer service skills and strong organizational skills are required. This role requires familiarity with residential real estate and the Capital Region real estate market. Competitive salary and compensation. Love, Transform, Innovate, and be Happy.Compensation:
- Recruit and retain Realtors who value the #TeamMonticello core values
- Manage all real estate agents to achieve goals
- Support a culture of accountability
- Facilitate team meetings and trainings
- Coach and support agents
- Manage day to day operations of the company:
- Supervise employees
- Direct lead generation and database management
- Supervise state and federal contract compliance
- Track Company Metrics and KPIs for agents, employees and the company
- Support the principal broker and growth of the company
- Embody and Support the #TeamMonticello core values
- Valid New York State real estate license required
- 3 years of prior management experience required
- 5 years of real estate agent experience required
- Prior real estate agent recruitment experience preferred
- CRM software experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- The ability to work independently and problem solve
- Attention to detail and well organized
- A valid NYS driver's license and reliable transportation – local travel required
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Monticello is a boutique residential real estate firm with offices in Colonie and Saratoga Springs. The Albany Business Review ranked Monticello as the 2017 and 2018 fastest growing residential real estate brokerage in the Capital Region. In 2018, Business Review ranked Monticello the seventh fastest growing company in the entire region. The firm sold over 200 homes in 2018, with a total sales volume of more than $46,000,000. As an independent brokerage, Monticello focuses on providing superior customer service, highly specialized marketing tools, and innovative solutions for selling homes and assisting its clients.