1009 Bethlehem Pike Montgomeryville, PA 18936
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIANS
Earning Potential up to $125K!
Up to $5,000 Sign-On Bonus*
Import Experience Preferred
Montgomeryville Auto Complex is hiring now for experienced Service Technicians for our Nissan Service Department! We have positions available immediately. Come Work for the #1 Automotive Dealer in Montgomeryville, PA.
At Montgomeryville Auto we aim to offer the best car-buying experience for all of our customers in the Philadelphia, Lansdale, Doylestown and Montgomeryville areas. From our dealership’s beginnings, we’ve strived to maintain this solid commitment.
We believe that culture makes a difference, so we devote ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We focus on building relationships that last. That means relationships with our employees, our customers, and our community.
If you are looking for a place to take your Automotive Service Tech career higher, look no further! We want to talk with you. We are looking for people who work hard and want a real career with long term potential - not just a job.
Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Earning Potential Up to $125K!
- Flat rate shop, hourly rate to $30 per hour, plus bonus!
- Up to $5,000 Sign-on Bonus (*see hiring manager for qualifying details)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Clean, air-conditioned shop, and state-of-the-art facilities
- Very busy shop!
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Perform quality repair and maintenance work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards
- Clearly write and communicate needed repairs/maintenance and the parts and time needed to repair
- Repair broken or worn mechanical and technology components
- Maintain repair and service records
- Install equipment, components, and systems
- Test vehicles both before and after repair
- Repair electrical wiring, circuits and fixtures
Qualifications/Requirements - Service Technician:
- Nissan experience preferred but not required
- Adhere to company policies, OSHA regulations, and any other city/state mandated regulations
- Special tools are provided but applicants MUST HAVE OWN TOOLS
- Basic computer skills required
- Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid driver's license and be authorized to work in the USA
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.