Customer Service Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Montgomery’s, a 134-year-old family owned business, is growing and we are excited to add a Customer Service Coordinator to our team. As part of our Customer Service team you will work in conjunction with our Sales team to provide professional, high-level customer service to our customers. You will assist in the development of customer service standards, policies and procedures for our organization. This position requires the ability to interact and communicate with a diverse group of customers in a friendly and respectable manner.
- Interacting with customers and answering inquiries about products, accounts, and services.
- Taking service inquiry calls from customers and dispatching customer service technician to address concerns.
- Answering the customer’s questions in regard to products or services and its operation or maintenance.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints, or special orders via email or phone.
- Investigating and correcting errors, noting company and customer records.
- Interviewing customers to acquire information and explaining available services.
- Addressing complaints concerning services or billing rendered.
- Coordinating customers’ service requirements with other departments to ensure effective customer service.
- Referring complaints of service or product failure or errors to appropriate personnel for investigation.
- Communicating solutions, successes, and opportunities to the Customer Service Manager
- Processing furniture returns.
- Assisting with contacting customers when products are ready for pickup.
- Communicating with customers throughout sale/service to keep them informed, to solicit and resolve inquiries and complaints, and to procure information and materials needed to process order.
- Monitoring progress of job order throughout delivery, communicating with sales personnel, coordinating with delivery to expedite in accordance with customer's requirements and Montgomery’s standards.
- Calmness under pressure and the ability to maintain records in a timely and accurate.
- Strong ability to multi-task within different systems/programs/software
- Good decision-making and strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Interest in helping and working with customers.
- Should have sound practical judgment of priorities.
- Possess strong computer skills in general software applications including Microsoft Office, experience in retail order entry software is a plus.
Established in 1888, Montgomery's is a 5th generation, family owned business with an outstanding reputation for putting our employees first and taking great care of our customers. Through four stores in eastern South Dakota, we provide a shopping experience second to none in the area! We believe very strongly in creating a work environment that is fun and mutually rewarding for the company and our employees.
Montgomery’s offers a competitive pay and benefits package, including medical insurance, 401K match, vision, dental, life insurance and leave time starting from day one. We also offer an employee purchase program that will fill your home with beautiful furnishings. We would love to have the opportunity to meet you and discuss this opportunity!
AddressSioux Falls, SD
BusinessView all jobs at Montgomery's