We are seeking a Certified Nurse Practitioner to become a part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
- Diagnose and treat acute, episodic or chronic illnesses
- Prescribe all necessary medications and treatments
- Perform comprehensive physical examinations of patients
- Develop and implement patient management policies and procedures
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Communicate with collaborating physician or specialist regarding patient care.
Teams with staff to identify patients’ education needs and develops plans that help patients to meet these needs.
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Two years of experience with EMR records.
Education and Experience:
· Successful completion of an approved Nurse Practitioner program.
· Current approval by the joint Board of Medical Examiners and Board of Nursing to perform medical acts.
· Must be currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state of Maryland.
· Because of the nature of responsibilities, 2 years of experience as a Nurse practitioner preferred.