Our Montessori school is seeking a full time employee to work in our infant ( ages 6 weeks - 18 months) and toddler (18 m - 3 years) rooms.
Our Montessori classrooms are guided by trained and experienced infant teachers. You will work under their direction to learn how to best care for the children in our care.
- Candidates must be at least 18 years of age
- have a high school diploma,
- be CPR/first aid certified, or willing to be certified within the first 30 days
- have some experience working with young children,
- be of good moral character,
- a hard worker
- conscientious about being on time and giving work 100% while you are here.
- If you do not have 1 year of experience working in a formal setting, you will be required to take approximately 45 hours of staff development (Safe With You, CPR/first aid, Early Learning Guidelines).
Starting compensation is $10.75/hour.
Applicants should stop by the school at 14340 Harrison St. to pick up an application.