Monterrey Security Consultants Notre Dame, IN
- Posted: over a month ago
- Ability to follow direction
- Efficient and consistent performance
- Conservative personal appearance including hair style and grooming
- Ability to adhere to scheduling methods and procedures
- Must be a team player
- Approachable, outgoing, articulate
- Self-motivator with a “can do” attitude
- Recommended by office staff or supervisors
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide guests with an overall positive experience at all Events by offering a superior guest service experience
- Expected to work cohesively with all employees in order to maintain a superior level of service
- Event Staff will work one of the following positions: Ticket Taker, Usher and Directional Staff. Additional positions could also be in Guest Services.
- Enthusiastically greet and direct guests while performing assigned tasks (i.e. ticket scanning, directing guests to their seats, providing directions)
- Provide guests with accurate event and venue information
- Inform security and supervisory staff of facility policy and procedure violation
- Provide directional information to patrons in the event of an emergency evacuation according to emergency protocols
- Involve area Supervisor or Manager as needed
- Proactively approach guests that may have an issue and/or complaint
- Creatively resolve issues/complaints and involve area Supervisor or Manager as needed
- Other duties as assigned by management
Must be at least 21 years of age
Ability to navigate a variety of floor surfaces and areas including stairs, escalators, carpet, concrete
Ability to work in a variety of environments including but not limited to heights, elevators, in darkened corridors, around crowds, loud noise, flashing lights, and haze effects.
Must meet and adhere to strict dress code and grooming standards according to company policy.
Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation
Customer Service experience preferred but not necessary
Work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Ability to work indoors/outdoors as needed in various weather conditions for a minimum of 5 hours.
With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
Monterrey Security Consultants
AddressNotre Dame, IN
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Monterrey Security Consultants