Our vision is to promote longer, healthier, and happier lives by revolutionizing the way people age. We are seeking creative individuals who are committed to valuing, supporting, and uplifting the lives of older adults and those who care for them.
Montereau is currently seeking a Full-Time Floor Tech/Porter to work 3:00pm - 11:00pm Sun, M, T, TH, & F.
The Porter/Floor Tech is primarily responsible for the daily cleaning and appearance of the commons and non-residential areas of the facility as well as hard floor care and carpet cleaning of the commons, resident apartment/rooms and non-residential areas of the facility. Periodic project work may be included in the duties of this position. Also, may be required to assist with move-in preparation.
- One year of experience in housekeeping/custodial in a hospitality or health care environment preferred.
- High school education or GED preferred.
- Knowledge of techniques and equipment used for carpet extraction, stripping, waxing and buffing floors
- General knowledge of proper cleaning procedures, infection control procedures and universal precautions
- Knowledge of safe practices with cleaning chemicals and ability to read and understand Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Effective verbal communication skills to provide quality customer service
- Basic computer skills to utilize the electronic work order system via iPod or computer
- Ability to effectively interact with a diverse leadership team, staff, residents, and third party associates, including vendors, providers, and visitors
- An extensive amount of standing and walking, with a moderate amount of twisting, turning, stooping, kneeling, bending at the waist, reaching above the head and shoulders, and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to routinely lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to routinely push carts with loads up to 200 pounds
- Ability to occasionally climb ladders
- Ability to use equipment such as buffing machine, pressure washer, and carpet extractor
- Frequent use of ordinary communication, including normal levels of hearing and vision
Job Posted by ApplicantPro