Montereau is currently seeking a Part Time Dietary Aide to work from 4:00pm-8:00pm with rotating weekends.
Dietary Aides courteously and professionally serve all residents and their guests' meals in the Health Centers. They will maintain a neat and orderly work area and inform their supervisor of food needs and resident questions and concerns that they are unable to answer. Dietary Aides assist in food preparation and serving to maintain clean and sanitary conditions in the kitchen and dining areas.
- Must have Food Handler certification.
- Weekend and holiday work is required.
- Must be able to read, write, and follow verbal and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Effective communications, teamwork and customer service skills.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and multi-task.
- Ability to interact professionally with residents and customers.
- Ability to stand and walk short and long distances for extended periods of time and be able to lift, pull, move and/or carry objects up to 25 pounds.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro