- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an organized and professional virtual assistant to handle all communications with the company from a remote position. The virtual assistant's responsibilities will also include managing corporate schedules, making travel plans and issuing invoices.Virtual Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls and respond to emails.
- Schedule meetings with clients.
- Manage travel plans for employees.
- Issue invoices to clients.
- Update the company website and social media accounts.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience as an administrative assistant.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fully computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Highly organized.
AddressNebraska City, NE
Get fresh Administrative Virtual Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.