Montco-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Cleaning King of Prussia, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $30 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical,
Local Veteran owned HVAC company is growing. Looking for experienced HVAC technicians with a minimum of 2 years experience. Must have an EPA 608 Universal Certification and a valid driver's license. We offer extensive benefits including free medical, 401K and vacation time. We supply uniforms, vans, and gas cards.
- Installs new HVAC units in residential, commercial, or industrial buildings.
- Installs ductwork and thermostats to control the HVAC system.
- Performs routine maintenance on HVAC systems to ensure they operate properly.
- Inspects and troubleshoots problems with existing HVAC units.
- Installs replacement parts on existing HVAC units.
- Maintains the inventory of replacement parts and orders replacements.
- Complies with company and industry safety standards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- EPA 608 Universal Certification
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Extensive knowledge of HVAC systems and equipment.
- Ability to use power and hand tools.
- Ability to use thermometers, pressure gauges, and other testing devices to evaluate HVAC system.
- Ability to read operation and repair manuals for HVAC systems.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Excellent mechanical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, as required to interact with customers.
Montco-Rooter Plumbing & Drain CleaningWhy Work Here?
Opportunity for advancement. Come grow with us and make a difference.
We are a family & Veteran owned business serving customers in Montgomery, Bucks, Chester, Berks, Lehigh & Delaware county. We offer great pay! We provide company vehicle and gas. All applicants must pass a drug test and background check.
AddressKing of Prussia, PA