Shipping & Receiving Worker
Montag Manufacturing, INC Spencer, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for someone that will work with the rest of the manufacturing team by fulfilling duties within the shipping and receiving department. This position is responsible for receiving products into inventory based off product drawings and preparing components to be shipped out to customers.. The primary focus of the position will be focus on the quality of product flowing in and out of the facility. . This position will involve daily use of a computer.
- Self-Motivated with excellent attention to detail, organization, and planning skills
- Ability to lift 75 lbs. occasionally and 25 lbs. frequently
- Needs to be a team player
- Previous warehouse experience such as order picking, stocking, and shipping/receiving.
- Perform general cleanup of work area
- Good computer proficiency
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform light quality control to ensure products are received correctly
- Must be able to shift priorities easily
- Demonstrate positive work habits and develop good working relationships with teammates
- Knowledge of Epicor preferred
- Assist in picking of components for assembly and welding departments
- Perform other duties as requested
· Starting wage $15-19
· Do to the fact that Montag no longer offers Health Insurance you would receive $222.00 every two weeks as a paid bonus.
· Simple IRA with 3% matching
· 10 paid holidays (New Year’s 2 / Good Friday 1 / Memorial Day 1 / Fourth of July 1 / Labor Day 1 / Thanksgiving 2 / Christmas 2).
· Vacation: 80 hours accrued/year – 120 hour/year after 3 full years – 160 hours/year after 7 full years
Montag Manufacturing, INC
Montag Mfg is a growing family owned business that manufactures agricultural equipment in the fertilizer industry.
3816 461st AveSpencer, IA