Customer Service Representative - Ecommerce Inbound Call Center
Monster Scooter Parts Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**$500 Signing Bonus!**
If you enjoy problem solving and providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced, "small office" environment, then come join the nation's premier online retailer of replacement parts for scooters, power chairs, mini bikes, and more! Enjoy coming to work and go home fulfilled after spending your day solving problems and making customers happy.
Customer Service Representatives support the daily sales and customer service activities of the Monster Scooter Parts eCommerce website (www.monsterscooterparts.com). Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated individual who welcomes the challenges of a fast-paced environment and possesses a natural inclination toward common sense thinking with excellent communication skills and a natural curiosity about how things work, and be comfortable in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time position located at our Colorado Springs, CO office.
Monster Scooter Parts is dedicated to constantly evolving so that we can provide an amazing customer experience for every interaction via any facet of our company. Our customers and employees are more important than the parts we sell.
- Answer sales, customer service, and technical support calls and emails
- Utilize critical thinking skills to identify parts needed by customers based on the information provided over the phone
- Provide order status and answer other customer questions through phone and email
- Interact with suppliers to troubleshoot customer problems and identify the proper parts needed to make their repairs
- Process customer returns
- Proactively identify and resolve product and service issues
- Perform other miscellaneous warehouse and office duties and projects as required
- Strong critical thinking, communication, and organizational skills
- Possess the right attitude: optimistic, resourceful, and ready to take on any challenges
- Proactive and resourceful in solving problems, making decisions, and executing goals
- A passion for eCommerce and customer service
- Previous sales, customer service, or technical support experience is a plus
- Basic general mechanical knowledge is a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong work ethic and the ability to provide a positive work atmosphere while seeking ways to improve efficiencies
- Be open to feedback and be willing to turn mistakes into learning opportunities
- Experience using basic computer applications
- Must be at least 18 years of age & possess a high school diploma
- Must pass background check
Please do not call our customer service phone line or visit our office in person regarding this position.
Monster Scooter Parts
Monster Scooter Parts is a leading eCommerce presence in the world-wide retail parts industry, providing parts and accessories for a wide variety of platforms. Categories of products we support include mobility, recreational, & street scooters; power chairs, mini bikes, go-karts, ATVs, dirt bikes, bicycles, lift chairs, wheelchairs, & hospital beds. We have been in business for 16 years and use that experience to constantly work to improve our customer experience in all facets; including product selection & pricing, website ease of use, customer service, and fast, accurate shipping and delivery.
5045 Galley RoadColorado Springs, CO