National Account Manager - Sodexo/Aramark
- $100,000 to $125,000 Yearly
The NAM-Sodexo/Aramark is responsible for managing the entirety of the MEC portfolio for two of the “Big 3” Non-Commercial Foodservice customers. This position will require the candidate to work cross functionally and collaboratively across internal and external departments. Internal cross functional connectivity will include Shopper
Marketing, MEC BU FSOP teams, RGM/Finance teams and NPD teams. External collaboration with KO bottlers and CCNA sales teams will be a necessity. The Sodexo/Aramark NAM will need to be the subject matter expert for the Energy Drink Category for both the customers as well as with CCNA. The NAM-Sodexo/Aramark will be the strategic sales leader accountable for setting and driving the energy brand agenda across both customers and will work closely with the Coca-Cola Account Teams and with the KO Bottling system. The NAM will be tasked with increasing MEC’s business through SKU expansion, cold equipment placements, marketing program execution and successful innovation launches. The NAM will be responsible for managing the respective CFP’s for each customer and ensure that spend per case and revenue per
case are managed properly and are driving positive trends across both measurements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Identify and prioritize sales opportunities with both Sodexo and Aramark
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with all key stakeholders, to include but not limited to: Customers, MEC BU’s and KO Bottlers
- Effectively launch MEC innovation items across both customers
- Work collaboratively across all 3 MEC BU’s to deliver strategic direction and plans designed to close distribution gaps for Core SKUs
- Establish Distribution and Volume targets annually for both customers and manage the business to achieve those goals
- Continually improve the business with business analytics, utilizing various reporting tools, I.E. Nielsen, Power BI, VIP, CFP etc.
- Create and present fact-based presentations to key stakeholders to support the sell in of business opportunities
- Critical involvement in establishing and building out the overall customer objectives across multiple levels of connectivity
- Successfully roll out and communicate all new business opportunities across the MEC organization
- Collaborate with Shopper Marketing team to build national and regional programs
- Manage and execute against the company’s overall key objectives
•Ten years of sales experience working in the CPG / foodservice, on premise, and/or bottler business
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, preferably in Business, Marketing or Finance
• Demonstrated track record of sales management achievement
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to establish good relationships and credibility with customers; ability to collaborate at all levels
• Excellent at managing time, priorities, and expenses
• Able to work independently while being a team player
• Ability to represent the company in a professional manner both at trade shows and in front of the customer
• Proficient in using Excel, PowerPoint, and Word daily
• Experience with forecasting, Nielsen/IRI, POS and Inventory reports
• Must be willing to travel to meet customers, work with field teams and bottlers. 50% required
Pay Range : $100,000 - $125,000
1 Main StreetWashington, DC
Get fresh National Account Manager - Sodexo/Aramark jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.