Monsen Engineering is seeking to hire a GIS and Land Survey Technical Support Representative at our Salt Lake City location. Monsen Engineering is a 45-year supplier to the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction industries. We are looking for a safe, self-motivated, and professional multitasker who loves to work with people. Our atmosphere is team oriented and friendly. We have an attractive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401k retirement package, and generous PTO. Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
Varied tasks, including but not limited to:
- Work safely with a sense of urgency.
- Conduct yourself in a positive, friendly, confident manner.
- Timely resolution of customer issues and questions via phone, video-conference, email, or other web resources.
- Develop and maintain core product knowledge.
- Assist walk-in clients with technical support and rental needs.
- Assist sales staff with web-based and onsite product training.
- Clean and organize rental equipment regularly.
- Perform cycle counts of inventory.
- Positive Attitude - Ability to focus on tasks and see them through with a positive attitude.
- Take pride in your work.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask.
- Previous field experience in Land Surveying, GIS or related field.
- High school or Bachelor’s degree.
- Computer Skills - Experience with Microsoft Office, CRM software, AutoCAD, ESRI suite, and other business-oriented computer programs.
- Reliable transportation, driver’s license and insurance.
*Drug test will be performed prior to employment.
*This position starts at $45,000 per year plus sales commissions.
Monsen Engineering, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.