Hotel Guest Service Associate
- $9 to $11 Hourly
- Vision , Life Insurance , Retirement
Position: Guest Service Associate (Must have HOTEL experience)
Provide excellent guest service in an efficient, courteous professional manner. Must be able to follow company standards with the goal of being an outstanding team member to the company, the guests and the TEAM. Initiate selling strategies to enhance the hotel revenue. This is a 58 room hotel, and everyone is expected to be independent and can effectively work with less supervision.
This is open for Full time and Part time positions.
Times: 7a-3pm, 3p-11p, 11p-7a (subject to change)
Guest Service Associate have access to guestrooms and property therefore character traits of honesty and trustworthiness are essential to this position. Associates must pass the background check, per company policy. Experience in Hotel a must, and in service, sales, telesales or guest relations type of industry is a plus.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENT: Must be able to perform physical activities: Standing, lifting, bending, learning, reading, concentrating, thinking, and communicating. For this position specifically:
• Must be able to push or pull 60 pounds and lift and/or carry 30 pounds.
• Must be able to stand for eight hours, bend, stretch, reach.
• Must be able to see and hear clearly.
• Must be able to speak and read English, the ability to communicate in another language may be helpful.
• Must display professionalism, honesty and trustworthiness at all times.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Entire property, staff, services, hours of operation, type of rooms, locations, rates, discounts.
• CHOICE ADVANTAGE property management system knowledge preferred
• Reservations procedures including cancellations and "walking" guest
• Phone etiquette and answering procedures, must be able to answer inquiries of shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions.
• Daily hotel operations, check daily events, bulletin boards and be up to date on changes, new procedures and events.
• Manager on Duty functions when necessary or as scheduled.
• Must be able to work on your own without supervision.
• Computer literate to thoroughly operate property management system: post charges, make adjustment, compute bills, collect payment, make change and analyze folios.
• Strong leadership skills. Ability to efficiently run the shift with less or no supervision.
• Improve our Review scores by handling guest concerns effectively.
• Multi task, remain associate and guest service oriented.
• Effectively communicate with guests and/or co-workers, receiving and transmitting mail, phone and written messages and relay pertinent information using communication log books.
• Assist with guest issues with professionalism, maintaining courteous attitude.
Monroe Hospitality GroupTallahassee, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.