Assistant Community Manager - (LIHTC and PB Section 8) - Renata Square Apts
- Expired: June 25, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Monroe Group is looking for an Assistant Community Manager to join our team!
We are seeking an Assistant Community Manager who can provide management support to our affordable PBS8 community. Our ideal candidates are interested in growing with the company. Candidates have the personality to positively interact with applicants, residents and co-workers. They enjoy leading teams, like to work hard while having fun and are strong problem-solvers
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE has experience in an Affordable Housing Apartment Management. Should possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written, be able to multi task, meet deadlines and produce accurate work on a consistent basis in a very busy office, while demonstrating a profession demeanor at all times. This person must be able to work as part of a team, or can work independently with little oversight.
Is a dynamic leader, possessing the ability to motivate and lead teams. Has a strong background in Project Based Section 8. Is marketing savvy and proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel) and Property Management-related software. Must enjoy working with people and have a passion for customer service!
The Details: Our Assistant Property Managers are mentored to grow with the company, and they are prepared and willing to step in and oversee the operations in the absence of a manager. They are tasked with duties and are fully accountable to support the day-to-day property operations, overseeing and enhancing the value of the property, and ensuring the property team is positive and successful. Specific duties include:
- Under the direction of the Community Manager, complete lease packet, calculate rent and prepare all documents in accordance with Monroe policy and procedures
- Maintain resident and property files and waiting lists
- Responsible for rent collection and preparing lease enforcement notices
- Assist with ordering supplies, processing invoices and track maintenance schedules
- Performs all other duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS for consideration are:
- High School diploma or equivalent,(College Degree is preferred)
- Minimum of one (1) year as a leasing or administrative assistant
- Working Knowledge of Onsite or Yardi Software
- English language proficiency (read, speak and write)
- The ability to pass a full background check
Additional preferred requirements for Affordable Housing properties: Participated in Management and Occupancy reviews and UPCS/REAC Inspections and have experience with resident occupied project renovations.
Where is the job located? Temple, TX
Why join the Monroe Team? Monroe Group is one of the country's fastest-growing affordable housing management companies with a portfolio of 75 affordable communities, 6,600 units in Twenty-two (22) States and growing. Affordable Housing Finance magazine ranked Monroe's sister company, Steele Properties, the #8 affordable housing redeveloper in the nation (May/June 2020). We believe in building Teams, each voice is heard and valued!
Great benefits! Monroe Group offers medical, dental and vision insurance to include a Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account. We provide company paid life insurance along with short and long-term disability insurance options, 11 paid holidays, vacation, sick time, and a 401k program with match.
- The work schedule is Monday-Friday (occasional weekends and evening as needed)***
- Valid driver's license and vehicle is required
- Employment with Monroe Group is contingent upon the successful completion of background check ***
Monroe Group Ltd.
Real EstateView all jobs at Monroe Group Ltd.